Wednesday 4 February 2015

Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal: Review & Swatches

Once I had consumed my Freeman Facial anti-stress mask Dead Sea Minerals, I decided to give a try to some other mask. Ohh....standing right in front of the masks' shelf, I found it too difficult to set my eyes off these sooo tempting masks....again by Freeman. After much thought, I settled for two masks from their range. One of them is Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal which I am going to review today.

What Freeman claims this mask does: Nourish and purify with one amazing mask! Rich clay dives deep to purge dust and oils from pores. Nutrient- rich Vitamin E, Avocado and Oatmeal moisturize for lasting skin softness. Skin looks and feels squeaky clean and is soft to the touch. Perfect for normal to combination skin.

My thoughts: This mask carries a set of vocabulary that catches the attention of anyone concerned about good healthy skin. Avocado, clay and oatmeal; all offer many benefits to the skin. Avocado being rich in antioxidants, vitamin C & E, and Fatty acids, not only improves overall health of the skin but also helps maintaining skin's moisture. Clay helps purify the skin of dirt and impurities. Oatmeal in itself can be used in many ways and serves as a perfect face mask. It absorbs oil, lends moisture to skin, is anti-aging and used for acne- treatment as well. Having all these things in mind, I had high expectations of this mask. How did it turn out to be? Read on!
My findings: This mask comes in a beautiful mint green color. I love the texture of this mask as it glides effortlessly on the skin. It takes 15 - 20 minutes to dry out completely depending upon the thickness of the layer applied.

This is how it looks after drying out:

It squeezes the skin tight after drying out which not only tightens the pores but also increases the blood circulation in skin which leads to a younger looking radiant skin. After washing the mask off, my face feels smooth and fresh. Though it absorbs oils from the skin, it does not dry the skin which is great!
I recommend using this mask twice a week. I prefer using it particularly after exfoliation. It feels as if my skin thanks me when I apply it on my face. It soothes my skin and I just love its feel on my face.
Honestly speaking, that's all I expect from a face mask and this one has pretty much lived up to my expectations. And for the price, it's a steal. You get 150 ml of the product for 325 PKR.
It gets a 4.5/5 from me.
I hope this review ends up helpful to you.
Thank you for taking out your time to read it.
I would appreciate if you follow my blog and like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/beautyepisodes
What Freemafn claim's this mask do:

1 comment:

  1. wow! this both looks and sounds amazing! My advice: KEEP BLOGGING! I am following you, hope to see you on my page soonx
    http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete