Friday 22 August 2014

Milani Baked Powder Blush "Bella Rosa" Review & Swatches!!!

Milani Baked Powder Blush 'Bella Rosa'
Bella Rosa!!! The blush got an Italian name which according to my understanding means something beautiful and young as a rose. The blush completely justifies its name. It is such a gorgeous rosy pink colour. It is completely matte with no shimmer at all unlike other Milani baked blushes. Since I am more of a matte blushes fan, this has become my go-to blush these days :).



The blush comes in an attractive golden packaging with a mirror and a small brush. The brush is not going to help you in applying the product so it's almost of no use.

Talking about pigmentation...this blush is HIGHLY pigmented. A slight swirl on the pan goes a long way. Its pigmentation, however, doesn't effect its blending power. Blending it into the skin is convenient. Moreover, the staying power is INCREDIBLE. I put it on for almost 7-8 hours and it stayed on my cheeks for all time long despite all sweating. Isn't this amazing??? It gives your cheeks such a beautiful hue and make you look fresh and rosy. It's a colour that would suit almost all the skin tones. Yes!!!



Recently Milani has increased prices of its products. Now you can get 3.5g of this product for 1050 PKR.
In Pakistan, and particularly in Lahore, I haven't seen Milani products in stores yet. However, you can get them online at beautyarena.pk and just4girls.pk.

Overall, I am really happy to own this beauty and it gets a 4.5/5 from my side :).

Which Milani Baked blush do you own or wish to own? What do you like most about it?

Hoping to hear from you. Thank you for reading!! xoxo

Feel free to contact me at: beautyepisodesblog@outlook.com

And please do not forget to like my facebook page i.e. https://www.facebook.com/beautyepisodes

4 comments:

  1. It was in my wishlist since long. You are a life saver buddy!
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! you suggested that this colour would suit almost all the skin tones, I wonder if it suits an olive skin tone? Its a good read. Looking forwards to your future posts and reviews.
    love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Namra for your kind words. Talking about olive skin tones, you wonder it right but this will suit them, trust me :)

    ReplyDelete