Sunday 8 February 2015

Artedco Perfect Color Lipstick in '15': Review & Swatches

Assalam-o-alikum (Peace be unto you) my girls!!!

Spring is just around the corner and we want to make best of it. How about putting the colours of spring on your lips? And what can be better than bright corals and reds!!Today I will showcase a similar springy lip colour that you are surely going to like. It's going to be a mini review and the lip colour is Artedco Perfect Color Lipstick in 15.


As I have already did a detailed review on lipsticks by Artdeco, this time I'll be just talking about the color. Artdeco tends to give numbers to their lipstick shades rather than names. Well! Talking about number 15 lipstick, it is a beauuuutiiiifullll coral red, perfect for fall and spring.  It lends an instant glow and freshness to your face. It has a moisturizing formula, which is great as you can flaunt this lipstick round the year without being bothered about the weather. To sum it all, I am in LOVE with this beauty.
It gets a 5/5 from my side.
Hope you liked the lipstick. Do let me know by leaving your views in the comment section below.
Also show some love by following my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/beautyepisodes

Regards!

4 comments:

  1. Nice lipstick:) I want it
    xoxo
    Maybe we can follow each other ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aleksandr's :) sure why not!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete